- The Soul of Ukraine Foundation does not take institutional positions on public policy issues; the views represented on this website are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Foundation, its staff, or its Trustees.
- The Soul of Ukraine Foundation values the privacy of individuals who visit the web site and adheres to the privacy standards which have been adopted by the countries in which Foundation operates. This statement sets forth the important information which individuals who visit the site need to know about how The Soul of Ukraine Foundation collects and uses personal information from web site visitors.
- Please read this policy carefully. By visiting the Foundation web site and using the services provided on that site, you are indicating your agreement to Foundation's use of your personal information as set out in this Policy.
- This Policy is intended to be in compliance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations of each country in which Foundation operates and from which personally identifiable information is collected. To the extent the laws of a country may prohibit The Soul of Ukraine from using and sharing personal information in a way described in this Policy, the Policy and Foundation's practices shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local laws.
What Does This Policy Cover?
Collection of Information
- The Soul of Ukraine web site collects personally identifiable information only from individuals who voluntarily choose to provide the information through the web site. The site automatically logs information about a visitor from the browser used to access the site. This includes information about the I.P. address of the visitor, the pages in the site which are visited from that address and the web site which the user visited just prior to the Foundation's site. None of information is used by The Soul of Ukraine for direct or indirect identification of the individual user who is accessing the Foundation site. Visit Information will be used by Foundation to diagnose problems with its web servers, to administer, design and construct its web sites, to track visitor movements on the web sites and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use only.
- A browser can be set to warn the users before accepting cookies. Cookies are used for certain customizable features of our web site.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
- The Soul of Ukraine Foundation does not provide your personal information to anyone outside of the Foundation, although may share Personal Information with others for a number of purposes:
- When you consent to disclosure;
- To comply with law, court orders, subpoena or legal process;
- To enforce or apply the Foundation's agreements or protect its rights.
Children and Privacy
- The Soul of Ukraine does not knowingly collect information from or about children age 13 and under without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Retention of Personal Information
- The Soul of Ukraine Foundation will periodically delete Personal Information collected from visitors to its web site if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the terms of this Policy.
Contacting The Soul of Ukraine Foundation
- Please use Contact information featured on the web-site to notify us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by the Foundation.
© 2016, The Soul of Ukraine International Foundation